During Pharrell’s Q&A on his Places & Spaces I’ve Been memoir at Design Miami, Mr. West gets the final question in asking P how he developed his taste of art and his influence on others.
Search And Receive
No Two Days The Same
Read The Labels!
Banganomics Bangavision Banging Giveaways Banging Music Bang No Bueno Bang or Ball Certified Shows Conversations and Confrontations Cop A Tune dO More Say Less Get Credit Get The Picture Heroes Hitting the Road How Did This Happen I Need Promo Just A Thought Knowledge Born Life On The Road Mighty Healthy Music News New School Old School Promo Proper Placement Simply Banging Studio Flow Teach The Youth Tech It Out Tour Alert Uncategorized Uniforms Uniting Nations Villains Visual Please Writing Wrongs
Words That BANG
- How to deal with criticism as a musician: By Bobby Borg If you want to progress, you’re going to have to learn... http://t.co/sJxLbvg4Ky about 22 hours ago from twitterfeed
- Posted up applying ISRC codes...... 12:39:41 AM July 02, 2015 from Hootsuite
- Use hammer-ons and pull-offs to energize your chords: By Kathy Dickson Whether your playing acoustic or electr... http://t.co/TAfwUbN17L 01:31:38 PM July 01, 2015 from twitterfeed
- RT @NesbyPhips: So they shooting brothers and burning churches............ 03:30:09 AM July 01, 2015 from Hootsuite
- RT @DJJaycee: everything ain't for everybody. 04:49:55 PM June 30, 2015 from Hootsuite
NOTE: After pressing the submit button, please allow some time for the message to send. You will be taken to a confirmation page once the music has been successfully sent