During Pharrell’s Q&A on his Places & Spaces I’ve Been memoir at Design Miami, Mr. West gets the final question in asking P how he developed his taste of art and his influence on others.
Search And Receive
No Two Days The Same
Read The Labels!
Banganomics Bangavision Banging Giveaways Banging Music Bang No Bueno Bang or Ball Certified Shows Conversations and Confrontations Cop A Tune dO More Say Less Get Credit Get The Picture Heroes Hitting the Road How Did This Happen I Need Promo Just A Thought Knowledge Born Life On The Road Mighty Healthy Music News New School Old School Promo Proper Placement Simply Banging Studio Flow Teach The Youth Tech It Out Tour Alert Uncategorized Uniforms Uniting Nations Villains Visual Please Writing Wrongs
Words That BANG
- Why the 'Why' of the Sale Matters More Than the 'What' http://t.co/xqSKYlEICM 01:00:53 PM April 18, 2015 from Hootsuite
- #LHHATL Is Back: 5 Mimi Faust Facts You May Have Forgotten http://t.co/P7RpfezWrB 12:15:24 PM April 18, 2015 from Hootsuite
- No two days should ever be the same. #goodmorning 09:05:18 AM April 18, 2015 from Hootsuite
- We need a Quality Control Commander in this music biz. Lot of hot trash is sliding through the cracks with no worries who gonna check'em. 09:18:11 PM April 17, 2015 from Hootsuite
- Digital Music Outperform Physical Sales Globally http://t.co/BMJ71dkqQs 05:50:12 PM April 16, 2015 from Hootsuite
NOTE: After pressing the submit button, please allow some time for the message to send. You will be taken to a confirmation page once the music has been successfully sent